Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twitxr photoblogging - my new solution?

Currently experimenting with Twitxr.com Beta, a new photo microblogging platform which offers cross-posting to Facebook & Twitter, as well as geolocation (well, apparently unless you're successfully using a hacked iPhone with their software, you must manually enter your location, but it's still pretty cool). You can post from your (i)phone, via email or via their website form. Since TextAmerica went under and took my 2-year mobile photoblog with them (gah!!), I'm hoping this will be my new solution, and have integrated the RSS feed on my home page.


If nothing else, it's an easy way to get mobile photos uploaded to Facebook if you're not using one of their supported carriers, which has been a real frustration (I still love T-Mobile anyway).


No comments: