Thursday, February 28, 2008

First mobile, now this!


The folks over at LinkedIn have apparently been busy beavers! First the launch of a true mobile version about a week ago (m.LinkedIn.com), now a complete redesign of the site layout, plus
status updates a la Facebook! Need to poke around some more, but at first glance I love it - the taskbar on the upper left and recap of connections just below that alone are a massive improvement in usability; going to the 3-column format and having questions & jobs in that right-hand column are also big pluses, bringing a lot more content up to the top in a clean and functional manner.

This feels much more like a dashboard for this account to me now, whereas before I found myself tabbing all over the place to accomplish the various tasks I use LinkedIn for. Bravo!

No comments: